Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordMDP

GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R Empty
PostSubject: GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R   GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:05 pm

missed my old WRR so bought another one with full gorace suspension this time. rear shock feels awesome. Front feels very soft and after 3 days of riding I blew both fork seals. I weight 170lbs

anyone else have this problem? I gave the forks more compression dampening and that helped but the deals still went after a few days
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R   GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Fork seals don't last very long if you ride in muddy conditions and wear out in a few years if you ride in dry conditions, my point being sooner or later you will need to replace em, it has nothing to do with gorace or the forks being setup soft.

If you find the forks too soft send them to gorace and get them set up stiffer or buy stiffer springs and put them in yourself while your replacing seals. thumb

You maybe heavier or ride faster than the person who had the suspension done so you will need to stiffen it up.
Back to top Go down
Mr, Go Race

Mr, Go Race

PostSubject: Re: GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R   GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Mud is a seal killer.
We can absolutely make them stiffer and or make them perform however you wish. PM me or contact me direct. 540-597-5096. Thanks Travis Jones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R   GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

GoRACE suspension on new to me WR250R
Page 1 of 1