Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HMF slip on pipe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rydnseek

rydnseek

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm

anyone use or see the hmf mufflers on ebay? they're under $250 with free shipping. They look like a simple muffler with SS & al materials.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

there is a member here that is using one
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/hmf-exhaust-in-black-for-the-x-t919.htm

i have a cpl friends who have used them on thier atv's and bikes.they seem to be built really well and look good,or as good as any other manufacturer.
the only negative i've known of about them was one friend's 07 klx250 that was just plain loud with one on his bike. but i've heard from others that any a/m muffler on a klx is loud.
on anything else i've seen them on they were only slightly louder than stock and it was a deeper tone over a louder tone....most sounded really good.
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:59 am

well, now there's another.. i'll be posting about it when it comes. It was a buy it now or best offer on ebay for $227, i offered $200 & got it. Free shipping. I'll review it when it comes. Now for a programmer..

scotty
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing about this pipe.
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 pm

i have the hmf pipe they used my bike for the prototype i have a brushed aluminium on on my r and a powdercoated black one on the x great pipe it's loud but most pipes are. my bike gained 3hp on hmf's dyno
https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/jacque372/IMG_2373.jpg?t=1256431583
https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/jacque372/flowsheet.jpg?t=1256431744
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HMF slip on pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMF slip on pipe   HMF slip on pipe Empty

Back to top Go down

HMF slip on pipe
Page 1 of 1