Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Zeta handguards with built in led signals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Selling a set of black handguards with built signals. They have a couple scuffs from use. $100

Buyer pays shipping.

Can email pictures if required.
Back to top Go down
APPLESEED 951

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Peterbuilt wrote:
Selling a set of black handguards with built signals. They have a couple scuffs from use.  $100

Buyer pays shipping.

Can email pictures if required.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THESE?
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Yes I do
Back to top Go down
APPLESEED 951

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Peterbuilt wrote:
Yes I do

Do they have the turn lights still. Also, where are you located?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Located in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

They have the signals.

Pm me your email and I can send pictures.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
APPLESEED 951

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Peterbuilt wrote:
Located in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

They have the signals.

Pm me your email and I can send pictures.

Thanks

PM SENT.
Back to top Go down
Sortamoto

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Just checking to see if these are still available.
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Yes they're still available.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Sorry Peterbuilt I hope this don't knock your thread but wanted to educate potential buyers. I have the Zeta handguards and ended up disabling the flashers. My major concern was riding at night. When the OEM turn signals are removed, you no longer have running lights in the front. This became a concern for safety for me. You virtually have a headlight and that is all. The front running lights give me a bit of false security of being more visible to other IDIOTS, especially at night. I have mine still mounted but not operational at the moment. Still looking for a good set or three wire front turn signals in LED.
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm

No problem. I had smoked signals that only lit up when signaling. If I thought it was a huge deal. I'd be able to use the two wire signals on steady with the running light +12volt and cut the ground with a relay while signaling.

I never thought it was a huge deal.

If someone needs me to build them a harness that I previously mentioned with two relays to cut the ground. I'd be able to build them.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Havent tried to tie in the Zeta with the OEM left in place. This would be a win/win. Hmmm may have to go to the garage this weekend! I have some extra resistors if needed but with the OEM still in place there should be enough resistance to make them blink. Will report back if this works.
Back to top Go down
Banky

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 am

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
Sorry Peterbuilt I hope this don't knock your thread but wanted to educate potential buyers. I have the Zeta handguards and ended up disabling the flashers. My major concern was riding at night. When the OEM turn signals are removed, you no longer have running lights in the front. This became a concern for safety for me. You virtually have a headlight and that is all.

http://soloracer.com/rladapters.html this fixes the running light issue. I have it, it works, easy to put in too.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Awsome cheers It sais they work with any aftermarket two wire blinkers, LED, or standard thumb
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Still available.
Back to top Go down
APPLESEED 951

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:33 am

Peterbuilt wrote:
Still available.

$50.00 SHIPPED?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta handguards with built in led signals   

Back to top Go down

Zeta handguards with built in led signals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1