Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Qtech gear lever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k1322

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:13 pm

The Driven shifters are hard to come by in Europe, and insanely expensive to get shipped.
Anyone user the Qtech aluminum gear lever?

http://www.quadsinn.co.uk/accessories/yamaha/yamaha-gear-lever-shift-wr-250-wr250r-2008-2013.aspx
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371140482006?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Those look sweet!
Back to top Go down
k1322

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:50 am

I ordered one.
Back to top Go down
k1322

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Looks and feels solid. From what I can tell very similar to the Driven shifter. Will post picture once mounted
Back to top Go down
andy3d

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:24 pm

k1322 wrote:
Looks and feels solid. From what I can tell very similar to the Driven shifter. Will post picture once mounted

It is longer than the stock one? I wish I could get the stock one further from my toes I keep accidently popping it into a lower gear.
Back to top Go down
k1322

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:34 pm

andy3d wrote:
k1322 wrote:

It is longer than the stock one? I wish I could get the stock one further from my toes I keep accidently popping it into a lower gear.

No, same length as stock.
Back to top Go down
k1322

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Mounted. All good. Best choice for people in Europe.

Qtech gear lever Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qtech gear lever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qtech gear lever   Qtech gear lever Empty

Back to top Go down

Qtech gear lever
Page 1 of 1