Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

2009 WR250X FOR SALE - SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slideways

PostSubject: 2009 WR250X FOR SALE - SOLD   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:52 pm

SOLD

Adult owned (ok, ok senior citizen), never down, second owner, first was also an old guy, purchased with 2800mi. I love this bike and the way it has been cared for shows this. I have a 30 mile commute round trip of which 24mi are the 101 freeway between Camarillo and T.O. I've averaged 65mpg since day one which shows that I ride like the old dude I am. Commuting has been 95% of the miles on this bike. Oil & filter religiously changed every 3000mi. Brake pads are near new. Comes with two sets of tires. Quality o-ring chain has only 2500mi. I worked my way through college as a motorcycle mechanic and like nothing better than to hang out in the garage with my bikes and work on them, this bike needs only someone to get on and ride. It is a super commuter and can hang in the fast lane no problem if that's your style, me, l'm in the slow lane hypermiling every drop of dinosaur juice (it's a personal problem). Total miles are 20,128.

Thinking about a bigger supermoto? Below is a link to a comparison of the Suzuki DRZ 400 SM to the WR250X, very insightful.
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/yamaha-wr250x-vs-suzuki-drz400sm.568685/

If I love this bike so much why am I selling it? Because I found a Ducati I've been lusting after for years and I only have one bike at a time. If you become the next owner you may see me weeping as you look in the rear view when you ride away.

The list of extras is long but here it is:

Power Commander 5 and Dynoed by Jett Tune (just over 30 on his dyno)
Yamaha GYTR full exhaust system
Airbox modifided to increase full
Yamaha lowering link
IMS 3.1gal tank (so nice not to gas up every other day as with the stock 1.8gal)
Seat Concepts seat (much more comfortable)
Easton handlebars
Zeta Racing adjustable levers
Zeta Racing billet kit
Zeta Racing hand guards
Zeta Racing engine bash guard
Skene Design lights as brake and turn signals
Pivot Pegz
Gaffer stainless front brake line
Axel sliders on rear
Yamaha rear mini rack with cutom made top so it will actually be useful
PIAA bulb
Battery tender
Custom graphic which are all stickers and can easily be removed or changed
At no extra charge is a box with the stock crap that you figure out where to store.

CL ad with pictures:   http://ventura.craigslist.org/mcy/5543847854.html
Back to top Go down

2009 WR250X FOR SALE - SOLD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1