Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doc_simple

PostSubject: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Located in Portland, Or. I am selling due to illness otherwise I would keep it. Tons of fun to ride and easily adjustable by swapping front sprockets of which I have three (one on the bike). She will go almost anywhere as most people reading this already know.

Parts not for sale separately.

Screens for Bikes windshield with spare partially broken one
Eastern Woods handlebars with Eastern custom mounts
FMF fuel controller
Yamalink Lowering link.
Moose Racing Aluminum Skid Plate Yamaha WR250R/X 08-12
Yoshimura fender eliminator
Dirtbagz bags and mounts
GYTR rear rack
Eastern Beaver 3 circuit solution
aftermarket levers and footpegs
additional sprockets
good rubber with some usable spares
all original parts plus an extra seat
rk gold chain
cheapo hand guards, slightly bent
A few spare grips - 5 I think

3830 Miles

AIS removed, EXUP removed. Air Flapper not removed but stuck in the open position. Routinely maintained.

$4800

pics with/without Dirtbagz

Last edited by doc_simple on Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
littleblue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:56 pm

doc_simple wrote:
Pics will be added tomorrow but it looks like a 2013 Yamaha WR50R :)

Located in Portland, Or. I am selling due to illness otherwise I would keep it. Tons of fun to ride and easily adjustable by swapping front sprockets of which I have three (one on the bike). She will go almost anywhere as most people reading this already know.

Screens for Bikes windshield with spare partially broken one
Eastern Woods handlebars with Eastern custom mounts
FMF fuel controller
Seat Concepts seat
Moose Racing Aluminum Skid Plate Yamaha WR250R/X 08-12
Yoshimura fender eliminator
Dirtbagz bags and mounts
GYTR rear rack w/ rotopax mount
Eastern Beaver 3 circuit solution
aftermarket levers and footpegs
additional sprockets
good rubber with some usable spares
all original parts plus an extra seat
rk gold chain
cheapo hand guards, slightly bent

3830 Miles

the bottom standoff for the front sprocket protector broke off in a chain break. the break is clean and that is the only damage except for some plastic scratches. AIS removed, EXUP removed. Air Flapper not removed but stuck in the open position. Yamalink Lowering link. Routinely maintained.

$5100

I am in Beaverton and need a 14 tooth front counter sprocket. Would you consider selling it? Are you interested in selling anything off the bike. I bought a 2013 WR just two weeks ago! Dang, I would have bought yours in a song!
Back to top Go down
doc_simple

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 pm

well, i wont sell anything off the bike but i would sell the sprockets or the extra seat. I bought one so I could get it custom built but kept my seat concepts seat on and never used it. I also have some spare parts off the rear. I have a 12/13/14 tooth sprockets.
Plus I have this:
http://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t12598-evotech-performance-sump-guard-for-wr250x-r

littleblue wrote:
doc_simple wrote:
I am in Beaverton and need a 14 tooth front counter sprocket.  Would you consider selling it?  Are you interested in selling anything off the bike.  I bought a 2013 WR just two weeks ago!  Dang, I would have bought yours in a song!
Back to top Go down
littleblue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:07 pm

doc_simple wrote:
well, i wont sell anything off the bike but i would sell the sprockets or the extra seat. I bought one so I could get it custom built but kept my seat concepts seat on and never used it. I also have some spare parts off the rear. I have a 12/13/14 tooth sprockets.
Plus I have this:
http://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t12598-evotech-performance-sump-guard-for-wr250x-r

littleblue wrote:
doc_simple wrote:
I am in Beaverton and need a 14 tooth front counter sprocket.  Would you consider selling it?  Are you interested in selling anything off the bike.  I bought a 2013 WR just two weeks ago!  Dang, I would have bought yours in a song!

How much for the 14 sprocket
Back to top Go down
doc_simple

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 pm

honestly its not worth our time. you can buy one online for 10-15$ I figured if you were into more stuff it would work but not for a few bucks. Sorry but here is a cheap one:

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/3175/2105/Primary-Drive-Front-Sprocket?v=10893
Back to top Go down
littleblue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:15 pm

doc_simple wrote:
honestly its not worth our time. you can buy one online for 10-15$ I figured if you were into more stuff it would work but not for a few bucks. Sorry but here is a cheap one:

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/3175/2105/Primary-Drive-Front-Sprocket?v=10893

Is it a steel one? The thing is I need it and will pay the price. I am not wanting it for nothing!!
Back to top Go down
doc_simple

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 am

bump for fresh eyes
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Sat May 07, 2016 6:56 am

best of luck with the sale doc... but more importantly the health.

Bill
Back to top Go down
PNWet

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Still for sale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or   

Back to top Go down

2013 WR250R For Sale in Portland, Or
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1