Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF and PCV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADVFTW

ADVFTW

FMF and PCV Empty
PostSubject: FMF and PCV   FMF and PCV EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm looking into a programmer as I want to put an exhaust on and do the air box flapper removal, I was leaning towards the power commander but it seems like a lot of work to program and I don't exactly understand how to tune, and I don't feel the need to make a custom map.

My question is, is the PCV able to be tune as easy as the FMF? again I'm not worried about trying to crank every little pony out of this bike, just want the bike to function correctly (proper air to fuel ratio) with an exhaust system.

any input would be greatly appreciated as this is a topic that has me a bit confused
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

FMF and PCV Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMF and PCV   FMF and PCV EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:53 am

There are PC5 maps already created by PC, and by others here.

Download map you want to your computer. Connect PC5 to computer through USB cable, transfer(upload) map from computer to PC5.

Ride like the wind. thumb

Don't expect somebody to have created a map that matches every single detailed mod you've made to your bike though.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
ADVFTW

ADVFTW

FMF and PCV Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMF and PCV   FMF and PCV EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks for the reply, and again I'am not looking for someone to create a map for me because obviously everyones bike is gonna be different, and especially for climate/elevation, just want something that is easy to set up and doesn't require a guru to program and dial my bike in for something as basic as I want
Back to top Go down
Donm

Donm

FMF and PCV Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMF and PCV   FMF and PCV EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:39 am

ADVFTW wrote:
Thanks for the reply, and again I'am not looking for someone to create a map for me because obviously everyones bike is gonna be different, and especially for climate/elevation, just want something that is easy to set up and doesn't require a guru to program and dial my bike in for something as basic as I want

The PCV website has maps for different mods, you could use that as a guide as you mod yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMF and PCV Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMF and PCV   FMF and PCV Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF and PCV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Pipes 'n Programmers-
Jump to: