Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County Empty
PostSubject: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 am

Hello folks, I recognize many of the Names/Handles from ADVRider/Thumper Talk....

I've been riding for 30+ plus years and I've been a power whore most of those years on sport bikes/powerful dirt bikes.......but I was intrigued by all I read and heard about the WR250R and borrowed a friend's WR250R for the weekend a few weeks ago........came home and sold a couple of bikes......I was THAT impressed.......picked up a new 08 here in San Diego last Thursday......deep into farkling mode right now......was reluctant to join yet ANOTHER forum......but what the hell, I bought the bike - might as well sign up on a forum all about the bike......

I've been active with AMA D37 groups for many years and a member of my local ADV/Dualsport club, The San Diego Adventure Riders (http://www.dualsport-sd.com/ ) since the club was formed about 5 years ago.....

The Handle "Crawdaddy" stems from the combination of my last name (Crawford) plus the fact that I'm the proud father of 4 kids (all of whom are thankfully now out of the house leaving Dad more time to ride!)

Anyway, thanks for all the info here, on Thumper talk, and on the ADV monster thread........

Chris Crawford (AKA - Crawdaddy)
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am

Welcome!!!! New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County 61865
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 am

Welcome aboard, daddy. New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County 61865
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am

Welcome. San Diego is a good area to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County   New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County Empty

Back to top Go down

New WR250R Owner - North San Diego County
Page 1 of 1