Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kabulpostie

Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue Empty
PostSubject: Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue   Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Hey All,
I'm just about ready to install some HDB handguards and top clamp with the Trail tech billet guard. I have read that the HBD top clamp can get in the way of the key making it difficult to get in and out and to turn. I can't imagine installing the guard will make it any easier. Does anyone have a work around? I know I've read something about it either here, adv or thumper but can't find it for the life of me. Has anyone just turned the ignition into a push start? That might be a cool option that saves some effort..
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue   Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:47 am

Grind a corner off the key. The side of the head opposite the hole.
Back to top Go down
kabulpostie

PostSubject: Re: Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue   Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 am

Thanks, I just found that "mod" on Basher Designs thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue   Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

Highway Dirt Bike Top Clamp with Trail Tech Guard-Key Issue
Page 1 of 1