Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

muffler bolt size?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wristpin

muffler bolt size? Empty
PostSubject: muffler bolt size?   muffler bolt size? EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I lost the bolt that holds the muffler to the frame where the passenger foot peg is.  Anyone know what size bolt that is?  I cant seem to find one in my nuts and bolts stash that fits correctly.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

muffler bolt size? Empty
PostSubject: Re: muffler bolt size?   muffler bolt size? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 3:32 pm

wristpin wrote:
I lost the bolt that holds the muffler to the frame where the passenger foot peg is.  Anyone know what size bolt that is?  I cant seem to find one in my nuts and bolts stash that fits correctly.

M10x1.5 and I would say at least 20mm long. Can pick one up at a hardware or auto parts store.

Mine was missing the last check I did on the bike so I picked one up at my local auto parts store.

You may want to order a stock one later since the ones in the auto parts store have a significantly bigger head size and the bike tool kit may not have a wrench that fits it.
Back to top Go down

muffler bolt size?
Page 1 of 1