Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sortamoto

PostSubject: WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket   Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has a 43T rear sprocket laying around that I can get for cheap. It seems like changing the gearing on the WRR is pretty common, so perhaps there are some extra OEM sprockets with low mileage laying around...

The reason is that I'm going from a 160/60 to a 150/70 on the WRX; the size difference is almost exactly offset by a +1 rear sprocket change. Although new ones are not expensive ($25 or so), my plan is to go bigger and also replace the chain later in the season, so this is just temporary. I figured I might as well try to save a little and keep something out of the scrap pile if possible.

Let me know if you've got one and how much you value it. I'm near Albany, NY, in case someone has one locally and we can avoid shipping.
Back to top Go down
Von551

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 pm

I'll be changing mine soon, not even 1000 miles on it yet, how much you wanna pay?
Back to top Go down
Sortamoto

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket   Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:30 pm

I was thinking $10-15 depending on cost of shipping. A new JT sprocket is less than $25 shipped, so anything more would defeat the purpose of picking up a used one.
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:18 am

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket   

Back to top Go down

WTB: 43T Rear Sprocket
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1