Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Central Washington

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shleeven

Hello from Central Washington  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Central Washington    Hello from Central Washington  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:09 am

Hey all, been lurking on this forum since I bought my 2008 WRR last year around this exact time. Have gained tons of knowledge and figured I should finally comment back. My bike has a lot of mods and is a great ride. I just started riding single track last year on this bike, after riding street for 8 years and trading down from a '12 CBR1000RR. Trails are incredible around these parts, and I love it. I will post pictures with mod list over in pictures section. :)
Back to top Go down

Hello from Central Washington  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Washington    Hello from Central Washington  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Trail riding really offers some things that street riding just can't. And you don't have to be going crazy speeds to enjoy it. Plus you see things that not nearly as many people see. Fun stuff!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Central Washington
Page 1 of 1