Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Hi From Toowoomba Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vintage57

PostSubject: Hi From Toowoomba Australia   Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 am

Hi All. I have done most of my enduro stuff in Victoria and will head back there in a few months. For now I am finding and riding some great tracks around Toowoomba. However, best ride forever was at Cooyar Motocross tracks last weekend. The $35 entry fee was off-putting but the tracks were brilliant and it is surprising how fast and confident you can be when you know that no one is coming the other way. Typically I rate myself as just below ordinary but by the end of the day I actually tipped a tad over Ok. Beauty of it was the others on 400's and 450's struggled to get away from the WRR, especially in the tight stuff.

As I am about to hit 60yo some advice for the younger riders. 'Never not have a bike in the shed'. Even when you have bills to pay, kids to get through school and all other of life's issues, even a crappy $200 heap is better than nothing and keeps your skills up.

As I say, watch out as I am crashing somewhere in the dirt.

For all in the good ol USA - had a great month there touring. Thanks for the great hospitality and absolute memorable life experience.
Back to top Go down

Hi From Toowoomba Australia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1