Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi From Toowoomba Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vintage57

vintage57

Hi From Toowoomba Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Toowoomba Australia   Hi From Toowoomba Australia EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 am

Hi All. I have done most of my enduro stuff in Victoria and will head back there in a few months. For now I am finding and riding some great tracks around Toowoomba. However, best ride forever was at Cooyar Motocross tracks last weekend. The $35 entry fee was off-putting but the tracks were brilliant and it is surprising how fast and confident you can be when you know that no one is coming the other way. Typically I rate myself as just below ordinary but by the end of the day I actually tipped a tad over Ok. Beauty of it was the others on 400's and 450's struggled to get away from the WRR, especially in the tight stuff.

As I am about to hit 60yo some advice for the younger riders. 'Never not have a bike in the shed'. Even when you have bills to pay, kids to get through school and all other of life's issues, even a crappy $200 heap is better than nothing and keeps your skills up.

As I say, watch out as I am crashing somewhere in the dirt.

For all in the good ol USA - had a great month there touring. Thanks for the great hospitality and absolute memorable life experience.
Back to top Go down

Hi From Toowoomba Australia
Page 1 of 1