Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricP

PostSubject: SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:40 pm

I wanted to try and make my WR into a commuter/adv bike. I bought this fairing to go with my tank to try and get some wind protection and a place to mount my GPS and add some lights. The fact is that I don't use this bike for longer trips. I use it for trail riding and this fairing was more if a hassle off road. I love the styling and the function for on road and light off road, but I was going to end up braking it the way I ride off road.

I will sell this with or without the Denali lights. It is already wired for the light and a 12V receptacle. All you have to do is bring power to it. I will also sell it with or without the CeeBaileys windscreen.

New prices for these items are:

Rally Fairing $500 + shipping
Denali DM light kit $250
CeeBaileys Windscreen $100

I am asking $400 for the package. Subtract $75 if you don't want the lights and $50 if you don't want the windscreen. I'll pay shipping in CONUS.

If you have any question email me at ericpocer123(at)yahoo.com

This fairing has to be used with the newer Safari tanks with the mounting hole on the top of the tank.

Last edited by EricP on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EricP

PostSubject: Re: SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
m0102

PostSubject: Re: SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 am

EricP wrote:
Here is a link to a pic I put on the WR Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208968574226963&set=g.108703559148407&type=1&theater

your link says this "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."
Back to top Go down
EricP

PostSubject: Re: SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm

SPF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks   

Back to top Go down

SPF- Safari Rally fairing for Safari rally fuel tanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1