Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Where to buy racetech gold valves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
binkaz

Where to buy racetech gold valves Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy racetech gold valves   Where to buy racetech gold valves EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:08 am

Hi all,

Where did you buy your racetech gold valves from?
Do they advise you on what valves to get? Or is it just a valve kit and your weight and stuff have to relevance?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

Where to buy racetech gold valves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy racetech gold valves   Where to buy racetech gold valves EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:18 am

You can buy them directly from Race Tech.  The gold valve kits come with instructions for installation and recommendation for selecting the right shim combination for your weight and riding style etc.  You can review the instructions via the "support" link on their web page.

Be aware that there are separate kits (and part numbers) for fork compression and rebound valve kits.

I bought mine from my local Race Tech shop but the itemized part numbers and prices were the same as shown on the Race Tech web site.
Back to top Go down

Where to buy racetech gold valves
Page 1 of 1