Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Programmer Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MultiPurpose

Programmer Question Empty
PostSubject: Programmer Question   Programmer Question EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:12 am

I'm sure this has been done to death but I couldn't find it searching so I figured I'd ask. From what I've been reading, the FMF/EFK programmers come pre-programmed, so in theory if I were to do a Q4 slip on and remove the airbox door it should be roughly plug and play? If not what, how much tweaking would be desired for that setup? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MaggiesFarm

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Question   Programmer Question EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:40 pm

They do come pre programmed but you can customize the settings to fit with your exhaust/airbox configuration. There is a thread on here that is dedicated to sharing programmer settings, and the programmers come with recommended settings in the instructions.
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Question   Programmer Question EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:48 pm

If you are removing the airbox door it will need some tweeking....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programmer Question   Programmer Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Programmer Question
Page 1 of 1