Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
resslerm

PostSubject: WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:53 am

I need the spacer that goes inside the hub, between the two front wheel bearings!

I know it's a long shot, but maybe someone has a salvaged wheel laying around!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer   Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:51 am

You do know you can order that part (3D7-25117-00-00) on RMATV for $13.21 right? Order a set of tires (if you need them) and then you will probably get free shipping on top of that.

Otherwise Google is your friend and you have several options for that part:

http://www.yamahapartswebstore.com/p/Yamaha_2014_WR-Series/SPACER--BEARING/61073408/3D7-25117-00-00.html

Back to top Go down
resslerm

PostSubject: Re: WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Good call. I wish I saw that a few days ago, all the other parts warehouse's and dealers around me had to order from Yamaha first.

Many site's online store's like the link you posted don't specify if they have it in stock, or have to order. I went through that, and burned up a few valuable day's.

I'll 2 day from RMATV, Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

resslerm wrote:
Good call. I wish I saw that a few days ago, all the other parts warehouse's and dealers around me had to order from Yamaha first.

Many site's online store's like the link you posted don't specify if they have it in stock, or have to order. I went through that, and burned up a few valuable day's.

I'll 2 day from RMATV, Thanks!!

Unfortunately most online retailers or dealers don't carry much inventory now on specific parts like those.  They go through the Manufacturers Part Warehouses to obtain the parts.

I have order some parts through my dealer and some online.  Delivery is typically about the same but when online it is usually delivered to my door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer   

Back to top Go down

WTB ASAP - R/X Front Wheel Bearing Spacer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1