Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeefZah

PostSubject: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:13 am

Bought a used 2008 WRR and stripped this stuff off it.  Terms of sale: paypal only, prices include shipping, shipping in 1 day after purchase, conUS only unless we discuss out of country shipping first, will consider offers.

I'm also looking for some WRR items, see the very bottom of this post for trade interest.

Email me at markmeftah@yahoo.com because I may not check the thread or see a PM.

Yamalink. $60  SOLD

Side racks and hardware (missing one bolt, everything else present and accounted for) (unsure maker - Wolfman?).  $100  SOLD

DRC Edge taillight, 14" wiring, tested and works.  $22   SOLD

DRC LED blinkers with brackets, about 8" wiring, tested and work (also will include a 3rd untested one with short wiring for parts).  $22  SOLD

Aluminum tail rack with hardware (unsure maker).  $40  SOLD

FMF Power Programmer, WRR plugs, tested and works.    $100. SOLD

FMF powerbomb header, DG exhaust (numbered '09-22792').  Comes with what is shown.  I know nothing more about it as I'm not an aftermarket exhaust guy.  Some minor dings and such but no dents or rash.  Lots of dirt and heat discoloration.  Missing three bolts to hold the end cap on.  Header - $100 SOLD, Exhaust -$100

Parabellum windshield.  No obvious scratches.  All hardware.  $45  SOLD

Speedo healer with WRR plugs.  Untested but powers up fine.  $45  SOLD

OEM take offs that no one wants, but make an offer if you do: bars,tool box and strap, pegs and springs, passenger pegs and brackets, chain guard, white plastic faux skidplate things, clutch lever and rubber sleeve.  TOOL BOX FRONT PEGS PASS PEGS SOLD

LOOKING FOR the following items:  OEM front turn signal bracket (clutch side), OEM header heat shield, MSR fuel bottles, decent quality hydration backpack with storage space...

Last edited by MeefZah on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TKO

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:44 am

1st dibs on windshield.

Email sent.
Back to top Go down
TKO

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:51 am

Oh, WTH, I will take the racks, too.

Email sent.
Back to top Go down
Datl13

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:47 am

interested in the tool box and strap.  Email sent.
Back to top Go down
skybo1

PostSubject: windscreen   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:50 am

2nd dibs on windscreen-email sent
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:43 am

Windshield SOLD
Side racks SOLD
DRC tail SOLD
Back to top Go down
TKO

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:53 pm

MeefZah wrote:
Windshield SOLD
Side racks SOLD
DRC tail SOLD

cry cry cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
Millennium Falcon

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Is the exhaust still available?
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Millennium Falcon wrote:
Is the exhaust still available?

No, it's gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!   

Back to top Go down

FS: Yamalink, FMF exhaust and PC, racks, MORE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1