Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Venus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilburj

wilburj

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Venus Pa. that is. I am wilburj and am glad to be joining you all. I have a couple bikes an 04 honda rc-46, 89 gl1500 goldwing, a stupid metro scooter, an even stupider buell blast, and soon, (friday). an 09 wr250r. yeah for me. After all my investigating this is the dual sport I fell for. I have lots of moto experience along with hare scrambles dating back to the very early 70's. My last dirt oriented bike was a kawasaki kx250f very cool bike and an 06 I think klx250 not so cool but ok. I am really looking forward to riding off road again and all the great info ya'll have for me. thanks wilburj
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 am

Have fun with you bike on Friday.
Back to top Go down
BPG

BPG

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Holy cow - I grew up right over the hill from you (Lucinda PA)!

I really miss the zillions of excellent free trails back home, and I've never even made it over your way (Heufner is the closest so far). As a teacher, I do visit each summer for an extended time - we'll definitely have to meet up for a ride this summer.

- Brendan
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Hope you get in some winter riding before the snow hits your area, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Venus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Venus   Hello from Venus Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Venus
Page 1 of 1