Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Best, Affordable Chest Protection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brewski

Best, Affordable Chest Protection Empty
PostSubject: Best, Affordable Chest Protection   Best, Affordable Chest Protection EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:20 pm

What's the best and affordable chest protection on the market today for offroad riding?  Mainly trail riding and just would like some protection from possible wrecks, tree limbs, etc.  I really like Leatt but didn't know if there's something comparable for less or any deals right now.  Any recommendations or reviews of any brand would be great.
Back to top Go down
Gmfm86

PostSubject: Re: Best, Affordable Chest Protection   Best, Affordable Chest Protection EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

I really enjoy my EVS G6 Ballistic Jersey. Chest protection, kidney belt and elbow guards all in one makes gearing up for a ride quick.
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Best, Affordable Chest Protection   Best, Affordable Chest Protection EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:44 pm

brewski wrote:
What's the best and affordable chest protection on the market today for offroad riding?

"Best" and "affordable" is kind of a contradiction.

If you want good protection, then get something that is certified to CE Level 2 standards; the Leatt Pro 5.5 HD meets these standards, and the same is true for the new Alpinestars A-10.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Best, Affordable Chest Protection   Best, Affordable Chest Protection EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

I like my SixSixOne Core Saver. It's marketed to MTBers, but it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best, Affordable Chest Protection   Best, Affordable Chest Protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Best, Affordable Chest Protection
Page 1 of 1