Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My new Yoshimura RS2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Wolf

King Wolf

My new Yoshimura RS2 Empty
PostSubject: My new Yoshimura RS2   My new Yoshimura RS2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 am

My Yoshimura RS2 pipe came in today...I cant wait to get it on.

My new Yoshimura RS2 Img_0111

It was a pain in the butt to open the dang thing yoshimura had it packaged up so well(well you would hope so for a $395 pipe...haha)

My new Yoshimura RS2 Img_0112

And there it is in all its glory

My new Yoshimura RS2 Img_0113

And it even came with a pipe plug witch i was glad.(cause i was going to go out and buy one anyway)

My new Yoshimura RS2 Img_0114

So what do you guys think? i Dont think theres any body on this forum that has a Yoshimura rs2 is there? i could really find many people with them... idk why though

My new Yoshimura RS2 Img_0115

And a few nights back i removed AIS and air flapper door getting ready for my Yoshi pipe.

The only thing left is a power programmer. Any suggestions?
I am leaning toward a attitude power programmer but idk.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: My new Yoshimura RS2   My new Yoshimura RS2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 am

If possible, once you get that pipe on, get a video with sound of it and post it.

I'm gonna get a video of stock pipe, and then my Q4 once I get that on. (this weekend)

Should be interesting to compare noise levels and tone.

The programmer debate is almost like oil.

Look at the prices, look at the features, consider the application you desire and then pull the trigger. You can't go wrong with any of them really.

I'm not sure there's any real advantage or disadvantage between the FmF and the Attitude. They are basically the same unit and do basically the same thing at slightly different prices.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: My new Yoshimura RS2   My new Yoshimura RS2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am

I was going to get a video today...but it turns out my dad took it to germany with him on his busyness trip. So i guess i am going to have to waight till ether next weekend or the following weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Yoshimura RS2   My new Yoshimura RS2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Yoshimura RS2
Page 1 of 1