Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New old guy from Missouri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teufel

New old guy from Missouri Empty
PostSubject: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:06 am

Just thought I would drop a line. Been lurking for the past 8 months doing research. I pick up a 2017 WR250R on the 28th of this month. Looking forward to doing lots more research. Plan on converting the R to an X over the winter months. Haven't decided if I want to mess around with the sprockets yet if I do will get a dedicated sprocket for the dirt tires. Mostly going to be cosmetic mods ie hand/chain/sprocket/calipers/frame guards, case saver, skid plate, shorty levers and might even farkle it with some zeta blue billets. Do eventually want to get a full exhaust for it something loud so ppl in vehicles hear me during my commute.

Thanks for all the info that I have gotten here and I am sure I will wear the search button out some more after I get the bike.

-J
Back to top Go down
Diamond K

Diamond K

PostSubject: Re: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Welcome to the forum from another MO rider. You are in the right spot for lots of WR info. Jump in and join the discussions.
Back to top Go down
Teufel

PostSubject: Re: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:13 am

Diamond K wrote:
Welcome to the forum from another MO rider. You are in the right spot for lots of WR info. Jump in and join the discussions.

Thanks. Picked up the bike last friday it had 0 miles on the clock. Over the weekend I have logged about 100 miles on it riding it around town and outside of town. Currently exploring the area trying to find places to get it dirty at but not much luck. So far its been all pavement for the bike. Definitely need to do something about the seat tho
Back to top Go down
Diamond K

Diamond K

PostSubject: Re: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:43 pm

I switched my seat out with a Seat Concepts seat and it was one of be best items that I added to my bike.
http://www.seatconcepts.com/store/

You should check out the riding area out down at Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Teufel

PostSubject: Re: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:12 am

Diamond K wrote:
I switched my seat out with a Seat Concepts seat and it was one of be best items that I added to my bike.
http://www.seatconcepts.com/store/

You should check out the riding area out down at Chadwick.

Yep want to get the low profile wider seat for sure. I am on just he balls of my feet so I think the low seat will get my flintstone's some better leverage. Yeah I have seen the Chadwick stuff but I will need to GPS it out. I have only been in Missouri for a year, so everything is new to me here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New old guy from Missouri   New old guy from Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

New old guy from Missouri
Page 1 of 1