Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rpo83

rpo83

What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 am

Hi all,

From what i have been reading, Aussie and Euro spec WRR's have an O2 sensor, which the US bikes don't have.

I am thinking of buying a FMF Q4 and powerbomb, what do i do with the O2 sensor??

The bike is totally stock, so over the next week or two when i can find time, i plan on removing all the usual stuff. If i buy an attitiude or power commander will these take care of the O2 sensor???

I am a bit useless when it comes to FI What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? 29721
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 am

If your pipe does not have a bung for the 02 sensor just have a welder put one in for you
Easy mod, an exhaust shop should be able to do it in about 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 am

If you change your mind on the FMF the GYTR pipe has a O2 sensor bung built in.
I'am not running a power programer as my bike seemed to re-program it's self.
Back to top Go down
rpo83

rpo83

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am

Hi Sam,

I test rode a bike with the GYTR pipe, it was way to loud for what i am after.

Thanks for the input though.
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 am

Don't rule out the GYTR too soon it gives a way better mid range and I belive you can get a quiter baffle for it from DRD (can someone confirm this please).
Also make sure you acually hear the FMF your self I havn't herd one for a while but I didn't think it was much quiter then my GYTR.
That pipe had done 4000km in the Kimberleys and was in very bad condition for it's age it's quality did not look good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???   What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with the O2 sensor with aftermarket pipe ???
Page 1 of 1