Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRR owner from Michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickwilder07

New WRR owner from Michigan  Empty
PostSubject: New WRR owner from Michigan    New WRR owner from Michigan  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello everyone my name is Nick from Michigan just picked my WRR up today for black Friday. CANNOT wait for summer now lol but couldent wait to buy one. So far I love it.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner from Michigan    New WRR owner from Michigan  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:10 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
csmart

csmart

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner from Michigan    New WRR owner from Michigan  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:22 am

Congrats on the new toy. Where in Michigan do you live. I live in northwest Indiana and have been itching to ride up there on the many miles of trails.
Back to top Go down
Nickwilder07

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner from Michigan    New WRR owner from Michigan  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 10:34 am

I live in lansing but I ride trails in Kalkaska and mio quite a bit well as much as I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner from Michigan    New WRR owner from Michigan  Empty

Back to top Go down

New WRR owner from Michigan
Page 1 of 1