Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Clutch lever sensor/RSC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beer goggle

beer goggle

Clutch lever sensor/RSC Empty
PostSubject: Clutch lever sensor/RSC   Clutch lever sensor/RSC EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Gents, I just fitted my RSC (which is awesome!) got a question about the clutch lever sensor. As you know the sensor does not work with the RSC and is left hanging obsolete. I found that without joining the wires, so leaving it as is, the bike would start in gear with clutch pulled in. I was under the impression that if I was in say 2nd gear and the clutch sensor was not engaged the bike would not start unless I found neutral. Not sure if it makes any difference, but the kickstand switch has been removed. Does this all sound normal?
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever sensor/RSC   Clutch lever sensor/RSC EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm

I had never removed the kickstand switch, but I had an RSC lever on my WRX and I just tucked the cable in behind the headlight. I was able to start in any gear.
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever sensor/RSC   Clutch lever sensor/RSC EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Ok, mine is running like I want so out of sight out of mind...behind the headlight it shall stay thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever sensor/RSC   Clutch lever sensor/RSC Empty

Back to top Go down

Clutch lever sensor/RSC
Page 1 of 1