Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

[FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GerGa

PostSubject: [FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors   Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:57 pm

I am putting the stock front blinkers back on my WR250R and want to retain the oem connectors. I have a pair of blinkers with pigtails and female connector end attached, but missing the male end that is on the bike harness.
I need two of these either used with wires or new:

They can be bought from online dealers for absurd shipping but I know you can throw these in a small envelope with a postage stamp!

Last edited by GerGa on Mon May 15, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gany

PostSubject: Re: [FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Have you tried cycle terminal? They are usually pretty good with postage and will even refund the difference if overcharged:
http://www.cycleterminal.com/nt040-yamaha.html
Back to top Go down
GerGa

PostSubject: Re: [FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Gany wrote:
Have you tried cycle terminal? They are usually pretty good with postage and will even refund the difference if overcharged:
http://www.cycleterminal.com/nt040-yamaha.html
Yes you have to spend 5 dollars to get 4 dollar shipping. I'm looking for private sellers first. It's winter I'm in no rush to put the bike together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors   

Back to top Go down

[FOUND] WTB: Need blinker electrical connectors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1