Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sswrx

PostSubject: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm selling a stock seat cover and foam from a 2010 WR250X. The cover was carefully removed from the pan and the foam has not been altered. It will also come with the grab handle and the fasteners for the handle. I am asking $10.00 plus shipping. Would prefer payment through Paypal either gifted or add 3% for seller fees. Please PM for shipping quote if you are interested.

Last edited by sswrx on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Just curious what aftermarket seat you went with?
Back to top Go down
sswrx

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:31 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
Just curious what aftermarket seat you went with?

I ended up going with the Seat Concepts low cut foam and cover. I have gone through several different brands of custom and off the shelf seats and it was the best compromise for all the things I needed it to be.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 pm

cool thanks! thumb

Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 pm

I'll take it. YGPM.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Seat cover and foam is sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)   

Back to top Go down

FS: Stock Seat Cover & Foam for a 2010 WR250X (SOLD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1