Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

17 wr250r blinkers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Landshark101

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm

I want to change my blinkers, to very small leds, anyone have suggestions? And do they fit in to my exsisting mounts??? I would like to use exsisting mounts if I could,, thanks for any help
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Landshark101 wrote:
I want to change my blinkers, to very small leds, anyone have suggestions?  And do they fit in to my exsisting mounts???  I would like to use exsisting mounts if I could,, thanks for any help

Lots of options.

I went with integrated LED turn signals when I installed my HDB Handguards unfortunately I do not think they make these anymore.  I believe Zeta makes a set as well (Zeta).

If you are looking to do handguards this may be a good way to go.

On another note, I did revert back to my stock turn signals after about a year.  Mainly because they provided much more visibility when I am on the road than the handguard LED's or even the small aftermarket LED's.  So far the stock signals have taken a beating from me over numerous unintentional dismounts while riding many trails.  Haven't had one break yet (knock on wood) but have managed to bend my rear taillight bracket and foot pegs numerous times.  Good thing about those is most people seem to go to aftermarket on both those items so new ones are relatively cheap to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Landshark101

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey thanks, I already did barkbusters without the built in light so I was just thinking of making the original mount light and going to a smaller one, thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
jbellyOH

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Landshark101--I have four of the DRC model 602 LED flashers I'm not using anymore (smoke colored lenses) which are quite popular. The fronts have their own brackets to mount to the fork pinch bolts. for the rears, honestly, I don't remember what the stock fender even looks like to tell you how they would mount to it; i'm sure someone else here can though. I used them with the DRC taillight kit till I went to the fancy DRC processor board that integrated the turn signals into the taillight.

I'd let all four of the DRC flashers go for $50 shipped if you're interested. I have pictures

rsteiger--funny you mention the no-longer-available HDB handguard flashers. I have HDB guards and did my own DIY version of the flashers using these tusk LEDs.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1195/45622/Tusk-Round-L.E.D.-Turn-Signals-%284-Pack%29?term=tusk+atv+turn+signals
Back to top Go down
Landshark101

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Would love to see pic 503 706 1264 text pic if u like
Back to top Go down
jbellyOH

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 6:01 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:01 am

I'm with you rsteiger, The stock turn signals are ugly. But I like the fact that they can be seen when riding on the road.and after 38kmiles, I've only broken one.. That's why I wear a bright neon yellow riding jacket, so people can see me, and even then I'vei had a few close calls. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

17 wr250r blinkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17 wr250r blinkers   17 wr250r blinkers Empty

Back to top Go down

17 wr250r blinkers
Page 1 of 1