Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DSO

PostSubject: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Has anyone with a WR250R used the Kriega USCombo 40L luggage?

If yes, could you post a photo [s] of this set-up on the WR?

Thanks,

Phil
Back to top Go down
rapete

PostSubject: Re: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi,

did upload only 30l Kriega but to that seemed to be the limit. Did wrap it lengthwise though. As a tank bag I used a 10l Kriega. Both worked like a charme.

/Rapete

Back to top Go down
DSO

PostSubject: Re: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Rapete,

Thanks for the photo.  When I referred to the "USCombo 40" I meant the 20l plus the two 10l bags as the "Kreiga USCombo 40". If that is a single 30l bag on the rear of the bike it looks bigger than I thought it would.

Also independent of the size, most probably I will stay with 40l Combo, how do you like the mounting system, ease of using the bags and the quality?

Thanks again..Phil
Back to top Go down
rapete

PostSubject: Re: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 am

That´s a 30l Kriega in the back. Did stuff it to the limit though. Went on a 2 weeks trip to greece last year and will carry exactly the same package in return this spring.

The quality is superb, 100% water proof and easy to clean after a longer track experience.
The best is the white inner lining. Eventually you are able to find what you were searching for..

For fixing the front hooks I had to attach the additional belts to the trellie. Easy to handle.
For the back hooks I simply assembled to more belts as a giant loop which I then lead beneath the back fender. Stayed in place for several thousend km  w/o any easing off.

All in all I´m still convinced of this system as it is really versatile. I use it on all my bikes in different configurations. I owe another 20l Kriega I attached on top for my last years trip to the Isle of Man TT.
My bike is on the far right side.

/Rapete
Back to top Go down
DSO

PostSubject: Re: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 am

Isle of Man...damn you tease! Would love to attend, but from Oregon it is a real grunt to get there...the none WRs look very nice indeed.

Thanks, do appreciate your evaluations and summary.

Planning to add the Kriega 40L Combo [10-20-10] along with my Wolfman Expedition panniers for my extended [2-3 week] off road adventures. Wish a low profile and low weight.

Take care and enjoy the Isle experience..

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R   

Back to top Go down

Kriega USCombo 40L Luggage On A WR250R
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1