Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Picture Game

Go down 
+35
basshead7890
chaindriven
renatog
costinell
dicklane625
Teufel
Fiftygrit
softjeans
Ziabeam
BCRider
KiLLeRrKeN
Jens Eskildsen
Evol
stevep84
rarepartbuilder
speersie
Caldsy
theMISSIONARY
martin_nj
Cutthroat Bill
2006kj
Endurodude41
Thethirteenthone
ModalGuy
beaterbaja
bassandgrass
WR450X250X
r6realtor
zekester63
Protosouls
xinsea
mountainbike91
televisedsnail
motokid
sturgeon
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
beaterbaja

Picture Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Picture Game - Page 2 Wrburg10

Mmm LC burgers
Next challenge… Your bike by a fish. live one, billboard one, get creative, any fish
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:53 pm

This one was close to my house and on the way to work, but the fish is pretty small, smaller than I remember. I think the old sign with the bigger fish has been replaced.
Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN2692_zps8f9cdb71

I decided to go for a bigger fish:
Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN2686_zpse4c336ed

Next, a picture of your bike next to a Water Hazard sign: Creek Xing, High Water, etc. Something like this:
Picture Game - Page 2 111509_16131_zps702137b0
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:59 am

Finally....it's great to see some people who actually "get" this game.

Don't ask for palm tree pictures if the majority of people posting live in Canada.

Be broad, make it easier, rather than harder and there will be more action. And allow for "creativity".

Thanks guys...  cheers thumb bow bow Very happy worthless  freaky 

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

motokid wrote:

Don't ask for palm tree pictures if the majority of people posting live in Canada.

Be broad, make it easier, rather than harder and there will be more action. And allow for "creativity".  

Thanks! It would be really sad if the owner of a WR didn't have a creek crossing close to home! Of course I don't know how common it is to have water crossings marked with warning signs. I don't recall Witt Rd, near Tellico Plains, TN having any of its creek crossings marked! I guess if your local creek crossing isn't marked with a warning sign you could get "creative" and bring along your own cardboard sign.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:00 am

ModalGuy wrote:
motokid wrote:

Thanks! It would be really sad if the owner of a WR didn't have a creek crossing close to home! Of course I don't know how common it is to have water crossings marked with warning signs. I don't recall Witt Rd, near Tellico Plains, TN having any of its creek crossings marked! I guess if your local creek crossing isn't marked with a warning sign you could get "creative" and bring along your own cardboard sign.

Never seen one "up here in Canada". We just ride through. That fact that you're crossing a creek is self-evident  deal

IOW, regional differences are common; that shouldn't be a big impediment to coming up with a picture subject. I'd never heard of a Target ball. So what? Target tried to make inroads here and is failing miserably. I posted a topic a while back about ice fishing. Nobody ice fishes in the US? Who knew there was such cultural deprivation  poser2
Back to top Go down
WR450X250X

WR450X250X

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Well  I live in Arizona so there aren't too many creeks… lol But when it does rain the roads flood and we have signs for that.
Picture Game - Page 2 Photo_10

Well the Picture was up and down when I took it but when I upload it on here it's sideways??

How about your WRR/X on a basketball court, baseball field, or any type of sports field
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Ill play!
Picture Game - Page 2 Image_zpsd5f0eab4
How about a WR next to some cool graffiti?
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Thethirteenthone wrote:
Ill play!

Home Run!
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:05 pm

It was difficult, within a mile stretch there's 2 baseball fields, a skatepark, basketball court, tennis, and volleyball. I figured everyone has some sort of graffiti near them, bonus points for tagged train cars?
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: tagged train car   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:12 pm

This was the best I could find. Lots of vandalism, but not much art today.
Picture Game - Page 2 Tagwr250r_zps34ac3436

How about for father's Day a pic of your wr with your kid or kids or Dad.

Last edited by bassandgrass on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Great pic!
Back to top Go down
Endurodude41

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:30 pm

bassandgrass wrote:
This was the best I could find. Lots of vandalism, but not much art today.
Picture Game - Page 2 Tagwr250r_zps34ac3436

How about for father's Day a pic of your wr with your kid or kids.

Can it be of your dad? seeing as i'm 17, i don't have kids yet, at least I hope not... Pray 
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm

how about you and dad in the pic? That would qualify
Forgot not every wr owner is an old man like myself  Shog 
Back to top Go down
2006kj

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm

wish i would've seen this when it was first posted! i was visiting my parents and i could've gotten my dad and i's picture with both our 09 wr250x's.

Picture Game - Page 2 IMG_2905_zps67c1f751

they now both have integrated tail lights and fender eliminators
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Here's my little torque wrench working on the axle after installing rim locks with dad.
Picture Game - Page 2 Torquewrench_zpsd7382f9b
Next How about your WR next to a "You are entering ____ national forest, wilderness area, etc. sign"
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Finally! Been waiting for this thing to get started again! Nice to have a little helper!
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm

bassandgrass wrote:
Next How about your WR next to a "You are entering ____ national forest, wilderness area, etc. sign"

Will this work?
Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN2761_zps3f43034f

Next, how about your bike in front of a train station?
Back to top Go down
beaterbaja

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Picture Game - Page 2 01C180C0-E283-4E7B-9CFC-E7ED2617A550
Next, Your bike by a tire taller than your seat (think farm equipment, or monster trucks)
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Picture Game - Page 2 Photo_zpsc94c8af4

Next your WR with some wildflowers
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Picture Game - Page 2 Dscn4110

And here they are without my bike:

Picture Game - Page 2 Dscn4111

Surely "wild" flowers......

Next challenge:

Your wr250r/x  in or beside a creek.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
beaterbaja

PostSubject: Creek   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

X all up in da creek...ps distanzias are terrible in mud :)
Picture Game - Page 2 AEAE0B70-5F0F-4DA6-BD7D-806F4F5C2EE6
Picture Game - Page 2 631CB92D-36BF-4280-B44B-323C6853EA07
Next, your bike at the airport (bonus points for airplane in the pic too)
Back to top Go down
2006kj

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

good thing i happened to check this while on break at work
Picture Game - Page 2 Airport_zpse76fdcf2

Next, Your bike next to race car. of any kind.. street legal or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Race Car   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Kindof a crappy pic, but race cars can be hard to find. It was the only one I found that day in 300 miles of riding.

Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN3256_zpse282fa66

How about your WR in front of a power plant (coal, nuclear, wind farm, etc.) Here's mine in front of Zimmer power plant, initially designed to be a nuclear plant, but then converted to coal:

Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN3252_zpsadf41178
Back to top Go down
2006kj

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Coal power plant in lumberport WV
Picture Game - Page 2 28F00994-0E57-4564-8826-3E77BBFAAF00_zps4ikjzuwn

Next your wr250x/r at your favorite spot in the dark/night
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:45 pm

2006kj wrote:
Next your wr250x/r at your favorite spot in the dark/night

At home in the shed. There are too many deer out at night!

This is not the tag, its an old photo:
Picture Game - Page 2 DSCN2359800x600_zpsd31b57f5

I was out this spring grabbing the Indiana Photo Tag and went to set my favorite waterfall as the next tag. I was out way later than what I like to be on my motorcycle, in prime deer habitat.  eeek Before I left I turned my bike off, and stepped away for ea minute. When I came back my bike wouldn't start. It was so dark I didn't see that I had the kill switch engaged. I thought I was going to have to walk home. While this is a pretty easy creek crossing, I did not dare cross it at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Game   Picture Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture Game
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next