Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Bear Creek Sportman's Kuggamug trail ride, Hancock, NY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dicklane625

PostSubject: Bear Creek Sportman's Kuggamug trail ride, Hancock, NY   Tue May 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Might not be the place for this but I figured it might get a lil more attention. Anyone ever been or goin to this event? I'm thinkin about checkin it out. I went to the dual sport run last year n they had really good trails.. I just realized it's this weekend so I'd be goin on some worn down knobbies... About half or more down on the back n worse in the front. I want to try different tires so I'd actually be more comfortable riding around people on these, at least I kinda know their capabilities. The cross trainin vids dude says he knows people that do it just cause they can. Unfortunately I don't think I'm as skilled as them. I have been getting around in the woods by me decent.. No truck so I'd be ridin an hour down the road to get there... Also means not bringin much for parts n such...

Anybody know how hard the trails are for this event? Is it a more relaxed pace than the dual sport run?
Back to top Go down

Bear Creek Sportman's Kuggamug trail ride, Hancock, NY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1