Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

New WR250X member and looking for some sites...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnthonyJF85

PostSubject: New WR250X member and looking for some sites...   Sun May 21, 2017 10:34 pm

It's been awhile since i've been on twos, I had basically 2 wrecks months apart a few years ago and i've finally been able to hop back on and I've searched everywhere for a wr250x and just picked it up today. Being out of the game for so long i don't really know where to look. The bike has some mods but i'm def needing more (fender eliminator, lights, etc...) if you guys know any good websites for our bikes please throw some up. I'd greatly appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X member and looking for some sites...   Mon May 22, 2017 1:21 am

Rocky Mountain, Procycle, and Wheeling Cycle Supply have sections dedicated to the WRR. Rocky Mountain is the only one of those that stocks all OEM parts too.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyJF85

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X member and looking for some sites...   Mon May 29, 2017 5:33 pm

johnkol wrote:
Rocky Mountain, Procycle, and Wheeling Cycle Supply have sections dedicated to the WRR. Rocky Mountain is the only one of those that stocks all OEM parts too.

awesome thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X member and looking for some sites...   

Back to top Go down

New WR250X member and looking for some sites...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1