Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Just bought a new WR250R

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RickB1975

RickB1975

Just bought a new WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Just bought a new WR250R   Just bought a new WR250R EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello everyone. Like the title says, just bought a brand new 2017 Wr250R. I've been riding an XR650L for a few years,. Loved the bike and in gonna miss it. But the miles were piling on and I figured it was time for a change. I wanted something lighter but didn't want to sacrifice the reliability of the big red pig. So the WR seemed like an obvious choice. I've only ridden it 5 miles and now I'm on vacation, hundreds of miles away from the bike. I also own a 2014 V-Strom, it's my long distance bike. The WR will be used to ride single track and pretty hard core off-road stuff while still. Ring ridden to the trails. I open for suggestions on where to start modding.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new WR250R   Just bought a new WR250R EmptyMon May 29, 2017 7:02 am

Welcome, familiar face. I saw your post in LVPM too, I just need to gather my thoughts. Been a busy holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy the WRR!
Back to top Go down
RickB1975

RickB1975

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new WR250R   Just bought a new WR250R EmptyMon May 29, 2017 7:45 am

I'm sure I will once I get home and spend some time with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new WR250R   Just bought a new WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bought a new WR250R
Page 1 of 1