Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Sold: Reduced: Near perfect Pro Circuit T4 exhaust and heade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mferring

PostSubject: Sold: Reduced: Near perfect Pro Circuit T4 exhaust and heade   Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 pm

I am offering a near perfect Pro Circuit T4 exhaust and header. I have been very impressed with the much improved low and midrange torque with this combination. I have never been able to tractor up hills with the stock system. But with this setup, it was much more capable.

One of the primary reasons I purchased the Pro Circuit is that it has welded on attach points for the stock muffler and header heat shields. Something I very much wanted and have not found on any other exhaust. Works perfectly.

So why am I selling you ask? Well, I live out in the mountains of New Mexico. And amazingly enough, a local Kawasaki/Suzuki dealership decided to pick up the Beta Italian line. After some research I was "smitten" with the Italian princess bug and am now the proud owner of a 2017 500 RR-S. A truly amazing machine.

Sooooo, although I will still ride my beloved WR, mostly it will be used as a secondary ride for visitors....and the occasional adventure ride where I need to carry lots of luggage. With that intent in mind, and trying to get back a little money to pay for the princess, I have reverted to my stock exhaust and have put this baby up for sale.

You will note that the Pro Circuit is a premium piece and sells at a discounted price of $639.95 at Soloracer.com.

I will sell it for $400 +$25 shipping OBO. Paypal only please.

I know I don't have any history here. But I will be listing this item at several places including ebay. You can check out my ratings there under "mferring".  

Let me know if you have any question.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Sold: Reduced: Near perfect Pro Circuit T4 exhaust and heade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1