Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Guy Bay Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twistaholic

New Guy Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: New Guy Bay Area   New Guy Bay Area EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 1:29 am

Lurking for a while. Picked up a WRR back in January. Loving the thing so far. It's my first dualsport and has taken me on my 1st dirt adventures. It compliments my other bike quite well and when i want more power i hop on it Very happy

New Guy Bay Area Sob4mm1

New Guy Bay Area 61IHy3E
Back to top Go down
mylesc

New Guy Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy Bay Area   New Guy Bay Area EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 am

Cool graphics on your bike. Where were those pics taken?
I just picked up a WRR back in May and have been trying to figure out off road riding spots (South Bay). Loving the bike so far.
Back to top Go down
twistaholic

New Guy Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy Bay Area   New Guy Bay Area EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 pm

mylesc wrote:
Cool graphics on your bike.  Where were those pics taken?  

Thanks man. The 1st one is in the Santacruz mountains and the 2nd one was taken by Stonyford. Outside the OHV parks nearby there's not a lot of offroad to be had within 2 hours in SJ area. The closest stuff i know if a few of the dirt roads up in the SantaCruz mountains however, a lot of the stuff is private and some of it is closed due to slides this winter right now.

The cool thing is you have Metcalf real close to you. Yeah it's not that big but most of the trails are pretty easy and it's a great place to get some hours under your belt. Next closest park is Hollister. It's a bit further but much larger than Metcalf and has basically everything you could want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guy Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy Bay Area   New Guy Bay Area Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy Bay Area
Page 1 of 1