Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BananaMuffin

PostSubject: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 pm

I am replacing my 2009 WR250R because it needs to get it's engine all redone to work right, and it just doesn't seem worthwhile.

Some of the stuff is from this older bike (~50K miles), some from the new one (2014 year model, 2K miles).

Hard to price many of these things, so if you'd like something and there is no price, send me an offer.

From the new bike:

1. OEM seat. $90 shipped.
  2. Complete headlight assembly, bulb, plastics, everything.
  3. Stock handle bar with grips.
  4. Stock exhaust and header.
  5. Stock rear turn signals - with connectors. One of them has a small crack, but it's not about to fall apart any time soon (unless you crash it).
  6. Stock rear fender with complete taillight assembly.
  7. Stock fuel tank. No fuel pump!
  8. Stock rear spring.
  9. Stock mirrors. Barely a scratch on them.
  10. Devol lowering link, 1.75in height reduction, like this one: http://www.twistedthrottle.ca/devol-racing-equipment-lowering-links-1-75in-for-yamaha-wr250r-wr250x-08-15

From the old bike:

1. Speedometer / odometer assembly.

If you need some other bits not listed here, PM me and maybe I have it available.

Last edited by BananaMuffin on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrench

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi !
I'm interested in your radiator, and Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit.
Back to top Go down
BananaMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

PMed.
Back to top Go down
BananaMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
mxr4eva06

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 am

Does the fuel tank have the fuel pump assembly. If so how much and how much for ignition
Back to top Go down
Kalonji

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Interested in the speedo assembly.
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 am

Could use front turn signals and tail light.
Back to top Go down
BananaMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Updated with items that are gone. Still some parts remain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...   

Back to top Go down

Lots of OEM and aftermarket parts - seat, tank, shock...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1