Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New turn signals!!!!! After market

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landshark101

New turn signals!!!!! After market Empty
PostSubject: New turn signals!!!!! After market   New turn signals!!!!! After market EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Kind of stumped before I get started, my new turn signals have a red and black wire only, the factory signals right at light have 3 wires, blue, brown, black, does anyone have time to let me know what I should do
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: New turn signals!!!!! After market   New turn signals!!!!! After market EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:06 am

Blue might be for running lights, it isn't shown in the wiring diagram in the free shop manual I downloaded from the internet. Black is ground. You could also sleuth it out with a multimeter or test light.
Back to top Go down
Landshark101

PostSubject: Re: New turn signals!!!!! After market   New turn signals!!!!! After market EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:39 am

Thanks for that!!!! I did get everything connected, looks good and solid. Of course they blink fast now because of led lights so I need to get that gizmo to plug it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New turn signals!!!!! After market   New turn signals!!!!! After market Empty

Back to top Go down

New turn signals!!!!! After market
Page 1 of 1