Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR nOOB from WA state

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wrduck

WR nOOB from WA state Empty
PostSubject: WR nOOB from WA state   WR nOOB from WA state EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 am

Not new to riding, wrenching or posting. Have owned about 20 or so different street bikes over the years (currently have seven running ones in my garage) and have a few hundred thousand miles under my belt. I've built my own custom BMW K bike and do all of my own wrenching in addition to having been a forum mod on a few MC sites.

Although I've rented some DS bikes to ride in third world countries while on vacation a few times in the past, I'm pretty much a nOOb in the DS arena.

I recently moved to The Olympic Peninsula in WA and now have lots of Forest Service roads literally in my back yard. They're not well-maintained and although I've ridden my street bikes on dual track before I don't think they're up to dealing with my new playground.

After doing some research I've decided that a WR250R would best suit my needs so now I'm in the market for one and about 99.9% committed to buying a good used one in the very near future.

I've done some poking around/Googling trying to find a "buyer's quide" for the WR250R but haven't found anything yet. Is there a thread somewhere here that would serve that purpose?
Back to top Go down

WR nOOB from WA state
Page 1 of 1