Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
12oclocker

12oclocker

12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals Empty
PostSubject: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:39 am

Guy and Gals, I am very excited to introduce to you the coolest and most advanced turn signals yet, the 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals.

It was very difficult to pack all these features into a compact LED turn signal; the internals are Made In the USA with the highest quality components. You'll also have a hard time finding an LED turn signal brighter than this one, I've tested and sourced in the brightest LED's I could find for the design.  thumb (in the demo video the voltage/brightness of the LED's is turn down because the LED's were too bright to be reliably recorded)

Features include...
Extremely Bright Direct Sunlight Visible LED's
Built-in running light adapters which you can enable or disable
Animated or standard blinking patterns.
Inverted or Non Inverted Blink patterns.
Capability to self regulate their blink speed.
Simple Plug-In installation capability with optional OEM turn signals connectors.
Simple programming with a magnet or turn signal input.
The 12oClockLabs Animated Turn Signal Processor Board is Made In USA

I'm putting together a discount for the forum members here on the first production run of the units. thumb
Use the code WRR-ATS during checkout to apply the discount... PRODUCT LINK
There is a limited supply of this first production run, the units will be completed and ship out 7 to 14 days from today.

Check out the video and let me know what you think!  thumb

Back to top Go down
Britt

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Cool! If I had not recently put LED signals on my WR I'd be ordering these. Bad timing for me but they look great.
Back to top Go down
morgan9283

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:18 pm

This is a fun product.  I have a bunch of your stuff on a few bikes and it works well, keep it coming.

-morgan
Back to top Go down
csmart

csmart

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 am

thumb
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Thanks everyone for the great feedback so far thumb
Back to top Go down
itsmando32

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:15 am

just installed this taillight kit with upgraded board it's awesome and easy to install. just solder or butt splice to connector they give you and it's done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals   12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals Empty

Back to top Go down

12oClockLabs Programmable Animated Turn Signals
Page 1 of 1