Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the WR from Western Washington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deep Wood's Dan

New to the WR from Western Washington Empty
PostSubject: New to the WR from Western Washington   New to the WR from Western Washington EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 am

Just picked up an '08 WRR with 1200 miles on it for $3,500. I'm 52 and have been riding since 1970. Currently have an '08 KLR 650, a plated XR 250, and an '85 KDX 200 in prime shape. My wife is 46 and told me to either buy her a bike or she would. I bought her an '08 XT 250. She took a dirt bike riding class and a street riding class last summer and got her endorsement. We had a blast riding around Mt. Rainier and the Cle Elum area this year. Love this forum and looking forward to all the mods.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR from Western Washington   New to the WR from Western Washington EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 am

Welcome.

Both of you enjoy motorcycle riding?
Sounds like a happy marriage. :)

Must be some nice riding terrain out there.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR from Western Washington   New to the WR from Western Washington EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 am

Welcome, HI!

*i was just out at Mattawa saturday.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR from Western Washington   New to the WR from Western Washington EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome. Nice deal on the bike. And it is nice that you & the spouse can enjoy together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR from Western Washington   New to the WR from Western Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the WR from Western Washington
Page 1 of 1