Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dirt noob from NC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
getbent

Dirt noob from NC Empty
PostSubject: Dirt noob from NC   Dirt noob from NC EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Picked up a used 2008 WR250R last friday. I am located in Raleigh, NC.

This is my first dual-sport / enduro/ dirt machine. I own a few sportbikes but never any offroad experience. So far I have hit some dirt roads and a few trails ... tons of fun for not breaking the speed limit. Dirt noob from NC 61865
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Dirt noob from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt noob from NC   Dirt noob from NC EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Howdy. :)

Yeah, off-road riding is lots of fun.
Just remember to service your air filter a whole lot more often when riding off-road, and be sure to use the proper chemicals to clean and re-oil the air filter.

Have a ball. Dirt noob from NC 61865
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Dirt noob from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt noob from NC   Dirt noob from NC EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
BPG

BPG

Dirt noob from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt noob from NC   Dirt noob from NC EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi, from Charlotte myself. The WR is my first "real" dual sport/enduro/dirt bike as well, we'll have to hit some of the great trails in the western side of the state sometime! Dirt noob from NC 61865 Also, Uwharrie Mtn is right between us - it closes in December but it's a decent place to ride for $5: http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/badin_lake_trail_map.pdf

FWIW, although it says "Badin Lake" on the map itself, everyone knows the area as Uwharrie...

- Brendan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirt noob from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt noob from NC   Dirt noob from NC Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt noob from NC
Page 1 of 1