Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrownSwanMotorSports

PostSubject: WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 am

Just bought a WR two Fiddy R. I guess the PO did some work to it and did not feel like putting everything back together. The Headlight and the Dash are hanging by zip ties.
Anybody got one I can buy? Also looking at a lot of aftermarket parts listed below.

Hand Guards, Bark Busters
Engine Skid Plate
Brackets to mount the dash and headlight assembly
Chain guard
Rear bag mount.
Rear bag of some sort.
Small tank bag.
Seat concepts seat.
Larger Tool Tube.
Wind shield.
Clutch Handle, stock or aftermarket
Flood lights, 2 front, 1 back/surround.
GPS/Phone Mount+ USB charger.
Back to top Go down
jbellyOH

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets   Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am

I have an MRA VarioScreen windscreen (clear) I recently took off. wind protection was really good. Only removed it cuz now there's a Lynx II fairing from Britannia Composites doing that work. It comes with the handlebar mounting hardware but I was able to bolt it straight to my HDB top clamp. Off/On for dirt/street riding with two 6MM bolts. It was on the bike for a year and has no scratches. $219 from Revzilla with the mounting kit. I'm looking to get $140 including shipping.

Back to top Go down
BrownSwanMotorSports

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Thank you. Let me look this up. Its a bit more expensive than I was hoping for. I have no idea how much all this motorcycle stuff costs, this is my first Moto.

The winsdscreen does look nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets   

Back to top Go down

WANTED Stock headlight and dash mounting brackets
Page 1 of 1