Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToaadWR

PostSubject: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 am

Stock wrx wheels fitted to wrr hubs. Don't buy the generator knock offs. Plus these comes bolt on ready. Will be posting link shortly
Back to top Go down
ToaadWR

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 am

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162629945162
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm

What kind of caliper were you using with the front wheel? If you had a relocation bracket, is this included in the sale?
Back to top Go down
Grayghost

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Also interested in what caliper bracket was used. Also you state they are "wr250x wheels laced to wr250r hubs so they fit right" . Hubs are the same between the two bikes as an FYI. Good deal at the current bid , glws
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am

Nahh...Front hub is different, which makes the boltpattern for the front brakedisc different.
Back to top Go down
Grayghost

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Odd , as I simply bolted my WRR front rotor onto my WRX wheel and have been riding just fine. I know the rear hub part number is Exactly the same. Either way , OP's wheels are a great deal , should sell quick on ebay.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm

The front hub on an X ain't anything like an R. I don't think you know your setup @Grayghost.
Back to top Go down
Grayghost

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:37 pm

That's possible too lol
Back to top Go down
Grayghost

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gndVV7gmtPUzN0cXYzZnZmUWc/view?usp=drivesdk
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Grayghost wrote:
Either way , OP's wheels are a great deal , should sell quick on ebay.

The problem is that without a caliper relocation bracket that fits the exact front disc used, the wheels are just expensive paper weights. The fact that the seller has not bothered to participate in the two threads that he opened (this one and the other in General), tells me that this may not be as good a deal as it might initially seem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx   

Back to top Go down

Supoermoto wheels with tires and brakes fitted from a wrx
Page 1 of 1