Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

2011 WR250R Charleston, SC $4000

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalonji

PostSubject: 2011 WR250R Charleston, SC $4000   Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 am

he good, it's a WR250R. It has a lot of farkles. Awesome reliability. Great all around bike. I've been looking for a 'do it all bike' and this is the closest I've come. So, why would I sell it? Because a friend of mine sold me a minty newer one that I couldn't pass up and I don't need two according to my wife. I had my suspension reworked for my weight and put it on my new bike. What this means to the buyer of this 2011 is that the suspension is from 2015 with 1,000 easy miles, front and rear.

The bad, it's a dual sport and has been ridden as such. It has the scuffs here and there and marks from my giant loop bags. It has been well maintained with fluid intervals changed more frequently than required. Fresh brake fluid front and rear also.

Farkle list:
Skid plate
Rad guard
Pro taper bars
Fmf slip on Q4 exhaust
AIS removed
Tail delete kit
13/47 sprockets
New fuel pump and battery (a little over a year ago)
Zeta Bark busters/zeta signal hand guards
Promoto rear rack
Fastway foot pegs
K&N air filter and oil filter
Moose Easy pull clutch lever (if you prefer stock I'll gladly trade the newish one on my other WR)
Original exhaust, AIS, turn signals, and tail included. 2 keys, owners manual, I'm sure there's other stuff I can't remember.

12k miles but with the gearing it's lower. Clean title in hand. I look forward to arranging test drives to legitimate buyers with gear and motorcycle endorsements.

https://youtu.be/CKts1FdNqPA
Back to top Go down
Kalonji

PostSubject: Re: 2011 WR250R Charleston, SC $4000   Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 am

Sold
Back to top Go down

2011 WR250R Charleston, SC $4000
Page 1 of 1