Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WTB: LVx3/fmfQ4/pcT4,or GYTR exh. SEAT CNCPTS, 18/21 whls +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
3rdMoto

PostSubject: WTB: LVx3/fmfQ4/pcT4,or GYTR exh. SEAT CNCPTS, 18/21 whls +   Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Looking for good condition used WR250R accessories to purchase, from those parting out or just putting stock stuff back on bike to sell it. Please message me if you can help me out. Must be willing to ship item and accept paypal purchase for payment, unless you are close by in Northeast Georgia and I can pick it up in person and pay in cash.

Leo Vince X3 exh. (3688) or FMF Q4 HEX S/A exh. (o44437) / FMF PC4 quiet core insert 1 1/8th (if I find and buy a Q4) or GYTR exh.or Pro Circuit T4 can or complete can/midpipe/header.

Super Moto'ed your WRR? Sell me your stock 18/21" wheels!

Seat Concepts seat. LOW preferred, but will consider standard or tall for the right price.

EXUP emulator.

Dirt Bagz Ranger or Scout bags. (already have brackets).

May be interested in other aftermarket items that I don't already have. message me.

thanks,
Hal

Last edited by 3rdMoto on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marylander

PostSubject: Re: WTB: LVx3/fmfQ4/pcT4,or GYTR exh. SEAT CNCPTS, 18/21 whls +   Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 pm

I've got a set of 18/21 wheels that came with my X. I don't think I'll ever use them (I've got a dedicated dirt bike with a tag on it). I'll pull the tires off (which look to be pretty old), clean them up, and post some pics for you. They did have a tubliss setup at some point but I don't have those parts. So there is an extra hole in each rim.
Back to top Go down
3rdMoto

PostSubject: still looking for all items mentioned   Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 pm

still looking for all items mentioned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: LVx3/fmfQ4/pcT4,or GYTR exh. SEAT CNCPTS, 18/21 whls +   

Back to top Go down

WTB: LVx3/fmfQ4/pcT4,or GYTR exh. SEAT CNCPTS, 18/21 whls +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Flea Market :: For Sale/Wanted-