Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What did you eat to day ?

Go down 
+4
WRRSam
mwakey
inspector
rokka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rokka

rokka

What did you eat to day ? Empty
PostSubject: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:03 pm

I hade a dish with smoked rein dier steak frechfries and a light lager bier. As an apertif a had a glas of scotch singel malt. Ardbeg 10 years

http://www.ardbeg.com/home
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Honey-Bunches of Oats?
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Hard to find a good reindeer steak in Florida, so I settled for some chicken fingers and fries. Chased it with a Mountain Dew and a cigarette. Guess we eat different than they do in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Wednesday I ate a Kangaroo steak
Thursday I ate tacos
Last night I had steak
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Come on now, I can't compete with roo steaks either. Don't you people eat normal food? Very happy Very happy
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Different   What did you eat to day ? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 am

Quote :
Hard to find a good reindeer steak in Florida, so I settled for some chicken fingers and fries.

I Understand that and i ask because the differens is nice between parts of the world. On fridays i ususally eat lite more expensive food and have som vine or lager to drink.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Shrimp & crab cakes. Apple crisp for desert.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Yesterday I ate some flux core fumes form my wire feed welder, griding dust, with a little fresh black spray paint as an apertif........And 1 Becks beer
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 am

Bowl of raisin bran for breaky, cream of chicken soup for lunch and pizza for dinner.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Chicken   What did you eat to day ? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Chicken faitas and Heniken lager
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 am

Steak & shrimp at the local "OutbacK" with fellow ADV Riders.

What did you eat to day ? Hv-tor
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Fish oup   What did you eat to day ? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:22 pm

I made a fishsoup with cream crush tomatos garlick onions whitevine salmon grayling shrimps crawfish. Wonderfull What did you eat to day ? 61865
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 pm

leftover junk food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat to day ?   What did you eat to day ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you eat to day ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: