Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Albuquerque

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bomb69tech

Hello from Albuquerque  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Albuquerque    Hello from Albuquerque  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:36 pm

I traded my tiger explorer in on a WRR two weeks ago. Wanted to get something a bit more trail friendly and am loving it so far. In the last two weeks my little WRR has received flatland skid and radiator guard, highway dirt bike hand guards, FMF Q4, power bomb and ejk fuel controller, 14/50 gearing and chain, AIS block offf, flapper delete, and exup plug. Next up in a D606 rear and MT21 front tires. Then before the NMBDR in April an IMS 4.7 gallon tank and seat concepts seat. Glad to be apart of the group and am looking forward to digging and and getting some additional ideas and learning a few things.

Paul
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Hello from Albuquerque  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Albuquerque    Hello from Albuquerque  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Be aware that IMS tanks have occasional leaking problems. The company has excellent service and they will stand behind their products, but make sure you leave enough time before your trip for potential problems/returns.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Albuquerque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: