Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OZ Mark

PostSubject: Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ   Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:54 pm

G'day guys,

I just received an email from Yamaha Australia regarding the second running of the bLU cRU WR250R rally held in Cessnock, NSW, Australia. So you fellow Aussies or even extra keen international riders can come and ride and party with fellow WRR people. I unfortunately didn't attend the first ride as I didn't own the bike until 6 months ago but I'm considering organising to have time off and travel the 800km to attend, looks like a lot of fun.

http://www.rideadv.com.au/event/2nd-annual-yamaha-wr250r-rally-april-2018-cessnock-nsw/

https://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/discover/news-and-events/news/Motorcycle/2017/May/World-First-WR250R-Rally
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ   Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:42 am

That looks like a cool rally for sure!

KTM puts on an annual rally that's been a lot of fun the last two years that I've attended. I would be all over a WR rally that was in the states.
Back to top Go down
Potentate

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm

That looks awesome!

What windshield is on those bikes?
Back to top Go down
jotis

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ   Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Potentate wrote:
What windshield is on those bikes?

I think they are Screens for Bikes in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ   

Back to top Go down

Worlds 1st WR250R rally into it's 2nd year in OZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1