Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Rekluse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerry S

PostSubject: Rekluse    Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm

I thought I try out an auto clutch so I installed a Rekluse. Anyone else running a Rekluse?

I thought the install was straightforward with the exception of setting the gap between the pressure plate and lining plate.

It takes a little getting used to, not entirely sure if I have it adjusted right though...
Back to top Go down
okie142

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Wed May 09, 2018 12:39 pm

So Jerry S. How is the Rekluse treating you so far? Any feedback you can share good or bad? Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Wed May 09, 2018 1:58 pm

After you get used to it, it's so much fun. My wife actually rides the WR now and she hits all kinds of lines that she wouldn't have otherwise tried.

- There was no loss of engine braking for steep downhills either.

- Overall, it's been a good upgrade. Especially if you like single track or technical riding.

Back to top Go down
okie142

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback...I am sure I would like it since I have one on a 2 stroke I own but the cost is currently holding me back.
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Fri May 11, 2018 2:09 pm

I swapped the rear sprocket to 50 tooth from a 48, and put a Shinko trials tire on the WR and it's a tactical scooter now. Took it for a fairly long ride of mixed single track, desert, and some pavement. It can definitely make a ride more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
DWK

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 am

I am running the stock clutch on my WR but have the Rekluse on a FE501S Husky. I really like it for tight, nasty stuff. If your clutch control is very good, you can achieve the same results without the Rekluse. However, at well over 60 I don't have the same skill level as when I was younger so the Rekluse is worth the money for me.
Dave
Back to top Go down
ZedZX20

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:27 pm

I have the rekluse on my WR250R, it's a nice addition. My main reason for buying it was so I could use a LHRB and not worry about the engine stalling when locking the rear tire. Another good thing about it is it makes clutchless downshifts easier when coming into a corner fast. I'll be looking forward to using it in Seattle traffic when my bike is converted to a motard. No more dead forearm from pulling in the clutch (not that the WRR had a heavy clutch to begin with).
Back to top Go down
dwollie

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 am

Bought one because I heard great things about it. Very well made, and no more engine stalling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekluse    

Back to top Go down

Rekluse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sweet Mods & Bike Accessories-
Jump to: