Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Arrow header with leo vince muffler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispycruisin

Arrow header with leo vince muffler Empty
PostSubject: Arrow header with leo vince muffler   Arrow header with leo vince muffler EmptyTue May 08, 2018 8:58 am

Hi guys,
I'm new here so I help some of you can help me out. I currently have an arrow complete exhaust system on my wr250x. However due to regulations in my country I now bought a leo vince slipon muffler x3, which is legal.

Now my question, can i keep the arrow header pipe on there and fit the slipon x3 onto it? Will there be any adverse effects? Or should i go back to stock header and fit the x3 onto that?

I want to keep the arrow header cuz it looks much nicer but read somewhere that fitting slipons and headers of different brands could be bad Performance wise.

Thanks 4 ur help

Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Arrow header with leo vince muffler   Arrow header with leo vince muffler EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:45 am

That is a very specific question that almost requires some one to have done the exact same combo in the past.

You may get some one on the board who has done that before but most likely not.

In case you do not get a specific response I will give you my $0.02.

As some one who has ran a GSXR1000 Titanium Exhaust can the a Two Brothers midpipe and stock header I can tell you that you can just about make anything work with enough time and money.

Put it together and see how it runs... if you like it keep it. If you don't change it back.
Back to top Go down
Crispycruisin

PostSubject: Re: Arrow header with leo vince muffler   Arrow header with leo vince muffler EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:08 am

Thanks man appreciate ur input on this. As youve said I'll just give it a try and see how it works...
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Crispycruisin

PostSubject: Re: Arrow header with leo vince muffler   Arrow header with leo vince muffler EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:17 am

For anyone wondering, I tried it and it didn't fit.

It was a bit too short and therefore no proper seal between header muffler.

Maybe with some sort of makeshift gasket it could work., might try it in the future. But for now I've used the stock header.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow header with leo vince muffler   Arrow header with leo vince muffler Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrow header with leo vince muffler
Page 1 of 1